entitle children to full competitive and training
use of age appropriate club equipment including
paddle boards and use of the club house and its
facilities (which includes toilets, change room
The club has a good store of equipment, including
foam and fibre glass boards. Each age group
is able to have access to this equipment, and it
will be available at regular club training and
inter club competition. Please refer to the
policy regarding use
of club boards.
|We have a number of 'Foamies'
available for hire. These boards can be hired for
exclusive use for the season. Please see our Gear
Steward for availability. For hire agreement forms
please refer to the Board
Hire Agreement Form
A board subsidy is available to members who wish
to purchase their own boards. Conditions do
apply, please refer to form for conditions -
Board Subsidy Agreement Form
& SKI RACK HIRE
|Board and Ski rack hire
Please read our Board
and Ski rack policy to see if you qualify
for a rack position
|Soft Gear (swimwear)
The Soft Gear shop is open each Sunday morning during Nippers, for the purchase of swimwear, caps and other clothing items. Opening times will be updated on our website and social media pages.
Although soft gear is available to purchase throughout the season, most families purchase their needs at the beginning of each year.
To keep costs down, we make every effort to purchase quality goods at the most competitive prices available.
Dated (but unused) stock is sometimes available at cheaper prices so it's worth checking before making your purchase.
- Coloured age group caps are to be worn for all home beach activities and can be purchased from our soft gear shop.
- Club caps are different to our coloured age caps and need to be worn when competing at a carnival. Club caps can also be purchased from our soft gear steward.
- Children are required to wear club costumes in interclub team event competitions.
For the safety of all competitors no jewellery is permitted to be worn in any surf club competition or training.
- Swimwear can be purchased from the soft gear store, along with a range of other clothing items. Please see our soft gear steward to find out what is available.
- Any enquiries, please visit the soft gear shop.
Copyright Shellharbour SLSC © 2021