|Join or Renew
A WORD FROM THE REGISTRARS
NIPPERS REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
PLEASE DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE OR TABLET AS NOT ALL FUNCTIONS WILL WORK. All aspects of memberships should be completed in one sitting. We understand that registering can be time consuming but incomplete registrations will be deleted. With over 800 members, it is too difficult for our volunteer Registrars to match up and track all requirements needed to process a membership. We appreciate your support in completing all membership requirements at one time.
The 12 most common mistakes and how to avoid them:
1. Not referring to 'NIPPERS INFO' prior to contacting Registrars or registering.
2. Trying to register using a mobile phone or tablet
3. Not completing all steps of a membership in the one session.
4. Not emailing ID first for all new members wanting to join
5. Not renewing all family members.
6. Registering members but not making immediate payment.
7. Not making payment for all family members.
8. Making incorrect payment of membership fees.
9. Not listing family members in the payment section
10. Making payment first and not renewing family members.
11. Not registering and/or making payment for the mandatory parent membership.
12. Incorrectly joining a new family member to an existing family membership.
HOW TO AVIOD THESE MISTAKES
Go to JOIN/RENEW on our club website and please read and follow our instructions.
Now that you have read these common mistakes you can do a mental check when registering to see if you have left anything out.
Our 2 Registrars greatly appreciate your assistance in registering correctly to avoid sending emails because memberships are incomplete.
Any questions or comments can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON YOUR CATEGORY
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Registrations open annually from 1 September until 1 December. Cutoff for the first day of the season will close the Sunday night one week prior. From the second week of Nippers up to 1 December, you can still register for the remaining Sunday Nippers, provided all registration requirements are completed by the preceding Thursday night. All registrations processed from the second week up to 1 December will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the start date for your child.
I want to renew my membership
I want to renew my membership/s AND join someone in my family who is not a member
I want to join Shellharbour SLSC for the first time